Wednesday 22 May 2013

Please don't.

I wouldn't be able to walk away. I've grown too attached to you to walk away. I've never felt this way before in my entire life. A second without you feels like forever. How will i be able to live without you? I think i might die. I love you till it hurts but i'm not gonna stop. I can't. You could say i'm addicted to it. I really don't know what to do to make you believe in me; that i won't walk away, that my heart won't change. I know there's nothing i can do except to wait. I know i will have to wait forever. I will wait, because life means nothing to me without you. I don't care how terrible it is or how stupid it makes me look. As long as i have you, everything's fine. As long as you're here with me, i know i'll be okay. But even if i cried a million tears tonight, you still wouldn't believe me, would you? I could never really express what i feel for you into words. I could never find the right words to say and it seems that nothing can describe what i feel about you. I can only remind you everyday that i love you. I blame myself. I blame myself for growing so attached to you, for falling so hard, for not being able to turn back. 

Don't doubt me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment