Monday 24 December 2012

First post!

Hey guys! So, christmas is coming! Have you done your shopping? Haha! I'll be spending my christmas at work!)): Ohh well, at least i get to spend it with my friends aye!;) I'm left with two more days at work. YAYERS! hahaha. its fun but its really tiring! currently working at sentosa! hahaha made really great friends there though! blahhhhh. school's starting and i haven't done any homework :/ off that topic. teehee.
here's some photos of me at work!^^

                                                 

That's me!^^



My companions and i!:)

Come visit me at work okay! @ Sentosa, Imbiah station! come take photos with me! heehee! 

work aside, i bought a new bandana! i think it's really coooool!:) 


Tadaaaaaaa! ^^

hehehe. okayyy that's all for now! lalala. work tomorrow gotta sleep soon! 


Selca of my sissy and i! 


and my favourite polaroid for now! nights everyone!^^ 





No comments:

Post a Comment